Sunday, June 19, 2011

~ saat ini ~


Dengan nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang...

Alhamdulillah...i'm safely arrived at Kolej Matrikulasi Perak (KMPk)...My first view,, it's a nice place...don't have time to write on my blog...i'm too busy lately...and this week , i have many quiz to attend...chemistry, biology, mathematics, sc. comp...fuuhhhh....

It's ben a long time since i don't have enough time to spend on my blog...i think, it's about a month, maybe...Alhamdulillah,, i got kind and caring roomates ; syaheera azlan shah (cha @ syera ) , nur syuhadah ( adda ) and illiyyin ( ayin )...hopefully, our friendship will go on forever...

and...today,,, i just came back from clinic with my sister...erm, maybe kot...hehe...it have been a lng time ago since i don't get sick again...the last time ia at home...and i can't get up from bed since last evening after came back from 'perasmian kemas' at gopeng...i'm very3 felt sick for the whole time and i can't move..i will fell sick when i move...just crying and crying and crying...

Alhamdulillah...i fell better now and in my mind now is i must prepare for those tests for tomorrow and the next days....

wish me luck and i hope i get full marks in this quiz...amen..

ok lah...got to go now and prepare myself...byebye....


No comments:

Post a Comment