Sunday, March 18, 2012

~ nothing ~




i feel something...
something that i can't explain to the others...
something that the others don't know...
something that make me cry suddenly...
i don't wanna cry in front of other...
they will think i'm weak...
i'm hurt inside myself...
it's okay to pretend i'm fine
because i don't wanna annoy
people with my problems..




rindu sgt2 kt arwah cik... ='(
care for me since i'm 4 years old..
nasihat dgn lembut...
jage mase kena demam panas...
teman tdo mase umi+abh pegi mekah...
btkn ketupat sotong+bubur lambuk...
sambal nasi lemak yang 'power'...




tears and pain from past made me the person i'm today~

it's tough when someone i love miss starts to ignore me...
but,
it's even tougher when i have to pretend thats i don't mind..
silent = no one will hurt, but i'm hurt inside...
just laugh+smile whatever comes in the future...




No comments:

Post a Comment