Friday, June 7, 2013

~ I'm grateful ~

Dengan Nama Allah Yang Maha Pemurah Lagi Maha Penyayang..

Alhamdulillah, got the chance to write again..nothing much to say, lately something happened and I'm a lil bit disappointed, feel down..huhu~

I fall, I rise, I make mistake, I live, I learn, I've been hurt but I'm alive.. I'm human, I'm not perfect.. But I'm thankful.. Alhamdulillah..


Bila duduk perantauan, susah, senang, sakit, sihat, happy, sedih, there's too much happened and when there's no one to rely on?? buntu, kecewa and there's no one to comfort you, to understand you , it's really heartbroken.. just crying over the time and let the time pass and heal everything..

But, suddenly, I'm realize, I still have Allah, the only One yang tak pernah tinggalkan kita sendirian.. That moment when you were so stressed, then you suddenly feel fine just because you prayed.. That what I feel.. Thanks Allah for everything.. 

And I've been thinking a lot bout her lately, maybe because I'm really missed our old time together, and she always been with me in the past.. Norazmaiha Abd Aziz, thanks Allah for giving me such a wonderful, caring and loyal friend.. uhibbuki fillah abadan abada.. 


 

No comments:

Post a Comment